Get to know us at K 2022
Fit for the future: Circularity for mixed plastics
This is the situation today: Around 90 percent of the PET and polyester* produced globally cannot be recycled. At the same time, the plastics industry faces the challenge to phase out from fossil feedstocks. This creates the great common task to use what we already have in our hands: our waste – a great resource.
Through our patented core technology, we supply solutions for those mixed plastics that are not recyclable so far: for polyester textiles we offer revolTEX and for multilayer PET the revolPET process. Their major plus: these ground-breaking recycling technologies solve the dependency on fossil raw materials while keeping the accepted quality level.
Thus, our processes offer a reliable starting point for future-oriented business models of a new generation. These stand for economic growth with a clear focus on sustainable action.
A real circular economy opens up new possibilities
Our mission is to drive forward a truly circular economy in the world of plastics. We are convinced that a circulation-based economy is not only a requirement for long term business success. It is opening new perspectives and new added value paths.
Please move your cursor on the circularity graphic.
- Conversion of disposal costs into revenue streams
- transparent material flow reporting
- flexible feed composition
- scalable and robust plant design
- Economically attractive, low operating costs
- virgin PET from secondary sources
- reduced CO2 emissions
- flexible material composition
- transparent recycling rates
PET manufacturers and traders
- PET from high-quality secondary raw materials
- tested food contact quality
- highest recyclate quality ensures broad reuse
- flexible drop-in replaces fossil raw materials
Good reasons to get to know revolPET
- wide range of waste materials can be recycled (PET, PET-PE / PP mix, Polyester fibre)
- re-produced components (Monomers) comply with fossil-based material specifications
- Re-polymerisation without any extra treatment
- flexible drop-in into existing processes due to high quality
- clearly positive CO2 footprint
Plastic waste is a valuable raw material
The revolutionary revolPET technology specifically breaks down plastic waste in a continuous and highly efficient process. The molecular building blocks produced in this process are available for new PET plastics. Other recyclable materials are separated and can be fed into specific recycling paths.
Flexibility and robustness make the revolPET and revolTEX processes particular valuable as sustainable solutions in double respects: companies in the plastics industry become independent from fossil raw materials. In addition, CO2 balances are significantly relieved.
*Source: Ellen MacArthur Foundation (Towards the circular economy) / McKinsey